I know… I haven´t written here for a long time… but I was so busy!!
and I am working intense on interesting project… stay tuned for discover it… ;-)
but today I want speak about my last seminar, it was about hair trend 2013… and do you know what is the most popular fashion style still hard to die in this moment??
“Ombre style” of course!! …or how they call in Milano “Shatush”.
From 2011 started by Hollywood STARS and spreading quickly around the world.
but in 2013 there are some evolutions:
- Original Ombre hair: The original Ombre style hair coloring involves darkening the roots with natural hues and a gradually dyed lightening at the ends of the hair. It looks a lot like your hair has grown out.
- Reverse Ombre Hair tresses: This is emerging as a popular Ombre Hair 2013 trend. It features dark ends and blonde roots.
- Experiment with Colors and Bolder shades: You could go the celebrity way and dabble in some color for your Ombre style look. These include vibrant colors of the rainbow such as chalky pinks, peach, bold blues and pastel greens.
- Ombre hair extensions: You like the look and would like to create it but, not sure whether you would want this hair color trend permanently. No issues. You can still achieve the look with light Ombre hair extensions. It highlights the ends and adds thickness.
there are anyway some little rules to follow:
- the color have to be in line with your personal taste and of course with your personality!
- choice the hair color and tones in base to the skin tone.
- who will dress Ombre or any other colors have to feel comfortable with it in daily life.
- This style looks excellent when worn on long and medium length hair.
- Dull and limp hair ruins Ombre style hair coloring. The right products will add to the health and sheen of the hair color. Ask your hair stylist for product recommendations that will get rid of hair dryness and take care of split ends.